CC clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CC clan

CC is an online gaming clan mohh2 and most wii games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey the chatbox is screwed up! for me at least..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CC caleb
Admin
CC caleb

hey the chatbox is screwed up! for me at least.. Empty
PostSubject: hey the chatbox is screwed up! for me at least..   hey the chatbox is screwed up! for me at least.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:58 pm

i cant see the chatbox sumone help Mad
Back to top Go down
CC Wivode

CC Wivode

PostSubject: Re: hey the chatbox is screwed up! for me at least..   hey the chatbox is screwed up! for me at least.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:52 pm

You're not the only one, Caleb.I can see it, but no one is on. I just assumed you all were watching the olympics. Anyone have an opinion on what's going on?
Back to top Go down
CC caleb
Admin
CC caleb

PostSubject: idk man its really weird   hey the chatbox is screwed up! for me at least.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:13 pm

dude wtf i know i am able to see the cb now but no one else can like no one is on it, well this is all ui have to do or this is wat i did go onto another chat site and talk on it and then come here onto this one, u should be able to see it [if not idk wtf we will do]! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey the chatbox is screwed up! for me at least..   hey the chatbox is screwed up! for me at least.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey the chatbox is screwed up! for me at least..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC clan :: MOHH2 :: Other games :: Disscussion :: General-
Jump to: