CC clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CC clan

CC is an online gaming clan mohh2 and most wii games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some changes around here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CC v3n0m
Admin
CC v3n0m

Some changes around here. Empty
PostSubject: Some changes around here.   Some changes around here. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 pm

First of all, this clan is really great, but we need to get more organized. We need to get our CW strats made and practiced quickly. Everyone needs start coming to practice more, to train on certain things. Also, we will start making rules that will be followed, to help the clan.

For CWs, each group will have a certain uniform, to help the group. During practice, is when we will use and perfect our strats. We will make true meanings for each command, unless everyone gets Skype. We need to be more careful when we make our CW rules so we can adjust our strats for it.

Each member will have to have 2 different weapons on each team that they can use. Practice might be a little different, but it will be better. Before the CW, everyone will have a weapon that they must use, therefore if they need to switch weapons, they have one to fall back on. You CW groups will be made based on your weapons, and teamwork. During practice, we will be watching you and rating you so we get the right group. During the CWs, you will see what everyone needs to work on, so we can get better.

Practice will change a lot though. Like in the beginning, we will work on strafing, then we I say Retreat, we will switch to aiming and such. I will start making 1v1 tests to test everyone out on certain skills which are needed to be a great player. We also need a section in the forums that only certain people can go to, like trusted members.

I would like some opinions on these changes.
Back to top Go down
CC caleb
Admin
CC caleb

PostSubject: hey this a great!   Some changes around here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:29 pm

hey i 100% agree,well of course i should but we really need to step it up guys...i know we are 2-0 but that dont mean shit cause we still have to get better and help the clan and eachother out! cheers
Back to top Go down
CC v3n0m
Admin
CC v3n0m

PostSubject: Re: Some changes around here.   Some changes around here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:08 am

Well, tonights practice was pretty good, cept all those outsiders. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CC v3n0m
Admin
CC v3n0m

PostSubject: Re: Some changes around here.   Some changes around here. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:20 pm

These tests and things will start August 30th. I'm in charge of the testing, but do to various reason, such a school work, vacation, and some other things, I cannot start till the date listed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some changes around here.   Some changes around here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some changes around here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC clan :: MOHH2 :: Other games :: Disscussion :: General-
Jump to: