CC clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CC clan

CC is an online gaming clan mohh2 and most wii games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriously Guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CC v3n0m
Admin
CC v3n0m

Seriously Guys Empty
PostSubject: Seriously Guys   Seriously Guys Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:22 am

Ok, first of all, you guys need to attend practice. We will start banning people from CWs if you don't attend practice. You guys need to attend to practice.
Back to top Go down
UnderArmour1
UnderArmour1

Seriously Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously Guys   Seriously Guys Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:16 am

sorry its hard 4 me to make practices but u need to leave practice times in forums or at least hav a set time all the time and if there is a set time i have no idea what it is can u leave it here 4 me
Back to top Go down
CC caleb
Admin
CC caleb

Seriously Guys Empty
PostSubject: reply to underamour1   Seriously Guys Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:57 pm

dude, i know im gonna start posting the times and shit for practices but there is really no need b/c i come everyday and remind everyone at like 1:00 and say "prac. is at 9:30 everyday" so, idk wat the hell is going on but evertyone needs to start making prac. more or.....wat venom said
Back to top Go down
UnderArmour1
UnderArmour1

Seriously Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously Guys   Seriously Guys Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:16 pm

i think we should move practices up a half hour 2 nine cuz i know 930 is hard 4 me and it might b for everybody else aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seriously Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously Guys   Seriously Guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously Guys
Page 1 of 1