CC clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CC clan

CC is an online gaming clan mohh2 and most wii games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CW Strats Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CC v3n0m
Admin
CC v3n0m

CW Strats Topic Empty
PostSubject: CW Strats Topic   CW Strats Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:16 pm

We seriously need to make some good strats now. After the CW with AK, I felt that if we had the strats at the time,
we would have won.Although we weren't prepared, we could have had a chance. Please post any strats for
any map if you have any.
Back to top Go down
UnderArmour1
UnderArmour1

CW Strats Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Strats Topic   CW Strats Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:18 pm

strategy have me run in a big group of the other team like a dumbass and u pick them off as they try to shoot me and i will take all our team kills. im just fucking around with this post but seriously if u wanna do this i will cuz i play with no fear and refuse to lose. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CC v3n0m
Admin
CC v3n0m

CW Strats Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Strats Topic   CW Strats Topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:33 pm

Yeah, but rushing isn't that smart depending on the map and such. Caleb and I will work on them.But we need
to know what you guys thing about them.
Back to top Go down
CC vanguard

CC vanguard

CW Strats Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Strats Topic   CW Strats Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 pm

we need to work on cover fire
Back to top Go down
CC v3n0m
Admin
CC v3n0m

CW Strats Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Strats Topic   CW Strats Topic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:01 am

What do you mean by cover fire?
Back to top Go down
CC vanguard

CC vanguard

CW Strats Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Strats Topic   CW Strats Topic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:12 am

if there is someone set up well behind something and they are shooting at a group of us and we need to get to them, someone can start shooting at them and they will shoot back at that person, and we can run and get him, it works for city and monestary only
Back to top Go down
CC v3n0m
Admin
CC v3n0m

CW Strats Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Strats Topic   CW Strats Topic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:19 am

Well, it's a good idea. Caleb and I are working on something that will help us, so that should cover at least 50 % of teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CW Strats Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: CW Strats Topic   CW Strats Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CW Strats Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC clan :: MOHH2 :: (CWS) strategy-
Jump to: