CC clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CC clan

CC is an online gaming clan mohh2 and most wii games

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

practice today 9:00 PM eastern time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CC_killer
Admin
CC_killer

practice today 9:00 PM eastern time Empty
PostSubject: practice today 9:00 PM eastern time   practice today 9:00 PM eastern time Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:17 pm

Attention all CC members, we are haveing practice later on today and im am taking suggestions on what the map is going to be so plz reply to me ASAP. I am hosting the game. If u need the password to the practice plz ask one of the owners and we will get back to you with it. P.S remember to reply about the map.
Back to top Go down
CC caleb
Admin
CC caleb

PostSubject: Re: practice today 9:00 PM eastern time   practice today 9:00 PM eastern time Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:46 pm

ty man ur a big help dude nice job and uh some of the WL members are proly gonna prac to with u guys ok Smile
Back to top Go down
CC a dummy
Admin
CC a dummy

PostSubject: Re: practice today 9:00 PM eastern time   practice today 9:00 PM eastern time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:49 am

WE NEED A NEW PW CAUSE OF ATILLADTEAMKILLA AND GAG LIKE REFLEXES......wonder where i got that Question Suspect Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: practice today 9:00 PM eastern time   practice today 9:00 PM eastern time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

practice today 9:00 PM eastern time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC clan :: Join CC-
Jump to: